This brush is loaded with pure badger hair, great for anyone new to wet shaving, lathering, and the wonderful properties of badger hair. It excels in water retention, backbone, and face feel. It whips up phenomenal lathers. The densely-packed knot of hair is set deep in the handle, comes in a variety of sizes and offers superior durability and comfort.
- Hand-crafted with the finest materials in Italy.
- Free Shipping on all orders in the continental United States.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 5 Year Warranty
Dimensions & Care
- Knot Diameter: 19mm – 22.5 mm
- Bristle Loft: is this the same or does it vary?
- Handle Height: 50 mm
- Overall Height: 105 mm
Care: After use, rinse the brush in warm, running water to remove all traces of lather. Then flick the brush over the sink to shake out most of the water and then gently drag the brush hairs over a towel. Finally leave the brush hanging in a stand upside down where air can circulate and aerate around it to dry the brush completely. Occasionally, wash the brush in a normal hair shampoo product with focus on cleaning the knot at the base of the brush so no excess residue stays there.
Never mass-produced, each brush is made by an artisan’s hand.
- Badger hair is an exceptional material with excellent water retention and softness.
- The handle is made from high-grade transparent resin that has been expertly turned for a seamless look. High-grade resin is a durable material that will last for years and maintain its aesthetic appeal under constant use.
- The 1930 collection features a silver resin handle engraved with the legendary Koh-I-Noor diamond.